Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mommy worry

Hello holiday people!

I've been busy preparing and enjoying this holiday season with my family, I hope you are doing the same!

 A couple months ago I started to realize that I needed to dedicate less time to my silly Etsy shop (and by silly I mean CUSTOM ONLY, who thought of this idea!?!) and more to my kiddies....I only crochet at night and that makes me tired and poopy for the day ahead. So, in the coming year I'll definitely be making some changes! I feel less and less the need to make more...relief! I've had the chance to have some magical childhood times with my guys lately. I feel so much better about everything when I can dedicate all my time and brain power to them. Often times I found myself wondering if I would regret the hour on a Sunday morning I spent crocheting while my husband watched the kids and that was really starting to make me feel uneasy, so they are no more! I feel like time is going by so fast with them =(

Less mommy worry, more happy times....

We've been making cookies and ornaments, riding the Polar Express, visiting with Santa, following Magic our elf...
He sometimes gets into some trouble.

December has been fun, hopefully the fun will spill over into 2014!


Another super fun thing is the Happy Mommy Box! I got my first one in December and loved it! (Magic did too!)
Get on the waitlist here!



Lastly, I went to the Paper Store today and grabbed all my Christmas cards. I used this coupon and got a code for a free Shutterfly book. The coupon appears to be good up until Christmas Eve, so make sure you get one!

(I'm totally not affiliated with any of the companies I mentioned)


Have a good afternoon!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment