Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

We had such a busy day today! I'm too lazy to really post and we weren't really around, so I don't have much to say! I do want to say thank you to everyone who has sent me messages about the blog. I love that people are feeling inspired and trying my recipes!

I really want to keep this going and keep working on making EVERYTHING myself. I feel even more inspired today, I weighed myself for the first time in 11 days and without making any changes or dieting I lost 5 pounds! That's huge for a lady who's 13 weeks out from having a baby, now I just have a couple pounds to go =) I'm hoping that if I keep going things will keep improving for all of us!

So... I've been thinking, maybe I should start a challenge! I've participated in challenges from other bloggers before and really liked it. I did an Early Riser Challenge back in March with a blogger and completely changed my morning habits. I felt so good about my mornings that I've continued with rising early. Would anyone out there be interested in participating in some sort of challenge?? We can try and make positive changes together!

and Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment