Friday, January 24, 2014

January

I'm so bad at getting to the blog =( January has been interesting. I've been working on my saving money goal for sure! Seems to be working! I couponed for 3 hours for my first grocery trip of the month and saved $143! I've been able to buy fresh things weekly and save a bunch of money since. Yea, meal planning, match -ups and couponing are not the greatest times, but saving $$$$ is great!

I have majorly cut back on my Etsy activity, but I have added a few new things! Like these lovelies....


I want to wear crochet year round without sweating away so I went with this! You can check them out here!

I've been doing the Crazy little projects- sewing challenge. I've made one thing so far, but I love it!
This is definitely not the most flattering picture, but I love my maxi skirt! I plan on making many more for myself =)


That's all for now! Happy Friday! 
S

No comments:

Post a Comment