Sunday, December 1, 2013

I must get better...

I really need to get better at a lot of things, but in this case it's blogging! I have been so horrible about it and for a while I honestly couldn't even remember the password =( FAIL!

So, for catch up. I have been trying to get my priorities straight, life's lessons have made me reevaluate things a bit and I've definitely had some realizations...phewww. Things are starting to feel like they're getting back on track, well not my messy unorganized Christmas house at the moment, but that's on it's way too.

I have been swamped with orders from my Etsy shop! It's a blessing and a curse ;) But, you gotta love  neighbors who place orders for more than 10 items all at once =)

I 'm chipping away at orders, which is wonderful because my shop goes on Christmas vacation on the 12th. I'm hoping to really kick into gift mode then. It gets hard to get ahead when you only work when the kids are sleeping, which seems to happen rarely at this time.
I hope to make some changes for when I reopen in January! I'm thinking about bringing in the craft I dabbled in as a kid with my nan =) I'm feeling a mash up coming on!

The boys, well they're bigger. Mr.R is zooming straight for 1! Mr.M just celebrated his 3rd birthday in the most magical place on earth. Other than kids, yarn, and baking....well, we're cleaning out! Bye, bye stuff! It feels wonderful too! Surprisingly way better than accumulating it did.

That's all for now! Hooray for remembering my password!
I'll leave you with this seasonal delight ;)


S

No comments:

Post a Comment