Wednesday, April 24, 2013

When will it WARM UP!?!

I'm starting to feel pretty hopeless when it comes to the whole warm weather thing! We seem to have spurts of warmth, but it never sticks around. I keep starting projects that require warm weather and then it abruptly leaves.

I started spray painting my chairs when there was a moment of warmth this past weekend and then it was gone and I'm stuck with 6 chairs all at different points of being refinished...ughhhh! This is going to drive me crazy!



My son's seedlings are going to take over soon. I hope they live long enough to be planted in the ground.


Until it warms up I will be just reread the latest issue of Country Living every quiet moment! I'm looking for some new house inspiration! 
I'm hoping we'll turn the corner any day now!


S



No comments:

Post a Comment