Monday, April 22, 2013

Get rid of my things!?!

  Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm a hoarder....Over the past few weeks I've really been trying to get myself organized and that means letting go! I've always had a funny thing when it comes to getting rid of things others have given me, this means I have everything! For the first time ever I have felt okay about purging my closet, including things that were gifts! Well, so far so good! I gave some things to others, gave some to the trash can and sent some other items to ThredUp. I'm waiting to see how many items they accepted, I sent 21 items, so we'll see how it goes. I hope to be able to clean out and let go of many more things over the next few weeks and prep for a yard sale.

  I highly recommend ordering a ThredUp bag and sending some stuff away! I haven't purchased things from there, but the do seemed to be reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment