Monday, December 24, 2012

Getting Ready!

We will be having a very White Christmas! We have a good amount of snow, while one town over there's next to none! Funny little town we live in! We are busy getting ready for Christmas festivities. I have completed one batch of cookies :( I'm wayyyy behind. I stayed up until 3am finish my last gift, hopefully my brother likes it! All our other gifts are wrapped and my dad picked them all up yesterday! (we head to there house as soon as we get up, they live less than one minute up the street =)

My single completed batch of cookies are chocolate crinkle cookies, which are delicious!!!
 Here's the recipe: williams sonoma




I've been tacking on other crazy projects as I go too. I don't know what comes over me! We had to make an emergency trip to Home Depot yesterday for supplies. Hopefully, with my dad's help, those projects can be done next week. Last night we did some work setting up Mr.R's room. =)

This was my dresser from when I was a baby. My parents were nice enough to give it to us. It was stained brown (sadly we forgot to take before pics) We recruited my brother to refinish it =) I went crazy and went with a glossy dark blue! I love it!
We ordered some special knobs and pulls to give it more of a "boy" look



 I'm such a sap that I cannot get rid of the original knobs and pulls circa 1982-83....I will save them!





We are super excited for Christmas! We are also way far behind with things...so back to work I go! Merry Christmas all! 

and good bye Magic! See you next year!

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment