Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kitchen craft

Well this week has been tiring and I haven't had a chance to post =/ Mr.M's terrible two stage seems to be in full swing, even though we have six weeks until he actually turns two! Things have been going pretty well otherwise. We are officially one step closer to our "big change" yay! I've been busy with making Christmas gifts and bay stuff for Mr.R =) I'll post about this weeks accomplishments later! For now here is a quick kitchen craft...

 I found these prints on Over the Big Moon. They let you play with sizing and color on their site!
   (this image was taken from their site, you'll find them and many other wonderful free printables)
I had some canvas board floating around so I decided to use them up. I am a paranoid pregnant lady so I decided to mix my own "mod podge" mix 1 part elmer's glue to 1 part water. I glued the image down with glue and painted over them with the "mod podge" like mix. 


I knew putting water over a printed image would cause some streaking, so I was ready with the white acryclic paint. I let the mix dry and then lightly brushed over it with the paint.

This project cost $0 which is always nice! =)

 Here they are hanging in my kitchen! (one day I will get a nice camera and not use the iphone to take pictures)



Happy Saturday!
S



No comments:

Post a Comment