Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm back...

Well, I took an incredibly short hiatus from blogging and I'm back! I cancelled my blog www.mommystwolittleowls.blogspot.com after someone attached me to some strange video on youtube and I freaked out and deleted my blog =/ My work is gone, so I'm starting over!  I'll hopefully be back with some old info and new posts in the next couple days, but right now my husband is home and I need to take advantage of that and work on Mr.M's Halloween costume!

Have a great FALL-feeling Sunday and pray for Aaron Hernadez. No broken bones please! <3 Patriots!

S

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, sorry to hear about your blog...not sure how they were able to change your address to go somewhere else ...that's horrible :( hang in there though and talk to you soon...xo
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete