Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy early birthday to me!

My 30th birthday is right around the corner! This scares me. I seem to be turning into a not so good birthday girl. =/ The opposite of my mom, she loves getting older. I'm not really into the whole thirties thing, but it's happening anyway...boo. To make my birthday a bit more exciting my husband gave me an early birthday present!
A new camera! I'm very excited! My last camera met her demise years ago, so finally some NON-PHONE pics! I'm not a photographer by any means, so just figuring out how to use this will be difficult! I will do it! ;) 


On a strange note (?) I have decided to share that I have not seen a hair dresser since August! WHATTT??? ME!? Yes. I have INCHES of natural color!

Luckily, I'm a natural dirty blonde, so the transition from white blonde to growing out hasn't been too bad. 
I have put a couple hi-lights in the front myself with the L'Oreal Touch On kit. I liked giving my hair a break, but I am planning to head to the salon this week. I need a cut, desperately! 
I'm up in the air with what to do. In August I cut it pretty short, I really don't want to go short again. I do need more blonde and maybe a crazy color. I really don't know. Any ideas?!

Hair help needed!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment