Wednesday, January 30, 2013

40 weeks....

Yep, still pregnant! I had an appointment last week and an ultrasound. At the ultrasound they discovered I have developed Polyhydramnios, which I had never heard of! I guess I have too much amniotic fluid, if you google it you will panic and have nightmares! They think it's possible I had it last pregnancy too, considering I left the hospital 26lbs lighter and lost the whole 72lbs in four months. As a result I have to go on the monitor twice a week =/ At the ultrasound he already weighed at least 8.4lbs, they guess by now he weighs over 9lbs (my first weighed 9.10lbs).

Yesterday I noticed my legs are turning purple...I've been checked for preclampsia and re-checked for gestational diabetes, both a negative! So they have decided that the baby is large and on my spine cutting off my circulation. =( I have also started to develop PUPPPS again boooo....

I can't wait for him to come out. 4 pineapples, 3 cups red raspberry lea tea, 2 membrane sweepings,  and 1 tablespoon castor oil and  I AM STILL PREGNANT! I have my induction scheduled for February 6th! They guess by then he could be over 10lbs, I was hoping to push out a smaller guy, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

Well today I'm just whining.....sorry!

On a more hopeful note! We have been freezer cooking and we have saved so much money in such a short time! We are under budget! The other super exciting note is that we signed up for a CSA! I'm super excited about it! We found one that really meets all of our needs and leaves us with a ton of options. If someone is looking to join one I highly recommend researching a few. There were a few closer to us, but they just did not meet our needs. I can't wait until we can take advantage of it!

Hopefully I'll be back with something much more fun and interesting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment